15. When should I see an osteopath?
Osteopaths at Movehappy Healthcare treat a number of conditions and have a very wide scope of practice. Our emphasis of practice is the creation, maintenance and promotion of optimal musculoskeletal health.
Movehappy Osteopaths treat a range of conditions, including
- headaches, neck, jaw and face pain
- spinal and pelvic pain
- pregnant women, to assist with pain during their pregnancy, birth preparation and post pregnancy, including breast feeding problems
- babies with birth trauma, and related problems, including reflux, colic, feeding problems
- restoring optimum function post- major surgery
- overuse injuries and tendonopathic conditions (“tennis elbow”, “trochanteric bursitis”,
“Achilles tendonitis” and “plantar fasciitis”.
If in you are at all in doubt about whether a Movehappy Healthcare Osteopath can help you, simply call our receptionists on 6231 1155 or 6162 0855 and ask. Alternatively send your query by email to firstname.lastname@example.org